Raising mason and leafcutter bees is easy. Gardeners new to these gentle pollinators will appreciate our How-To Guide booklet.
Within this booklet, you’ll gain an overview of the spring mason and summer leafcutter bees:
to read, this 16-page booklet is a quick reference guide to help
gardeners be successful with both spring and summer mason bees.
- Discussion of which bee fits your needs
- An overview of what you need in your yard
- Time tables for both spring bees and summer leafcutter bees
- An overview of pests and what to do about them
- A summary of bees, nesting material, houses, and accessories to choose what’s right for your situation.